Monday, December 8, 2014

It's the Globe

I have a globe obsession.  I would love to say I am a collector, but I only have 3.  Still, I can't get enough of these images below.  Now I just need to keep an eye out at the goodwills and second hand stores.

I like to spin my finger on a globe and wish I could teleport to that place instantly. Except when it lands on not desirable places. Like Mongolia or something.

Goring to do this to my Home Depot shelves with spray paint, reclaimed wood for the shelves and huge casters!

While the 60/30/10 rule usually applies to painting a room colour, you can also put it to good use for your colour scheme in general. Here, 60 per cent of the room has been decorated in blue, 30 per cent has been devoted to yellow/orange hues and 10 per cent to green.

Neutral Base for colorful accessories! More ideas for decorating with gray:  http://www.bhg.com/decorating/color/neutrals/decorating-with-gray/


No comments:

Post a Comment