Thursday, September 4, 2014

Creating a New Wardrobe

I went crazy the other night and got rid of at least half, if not more, of my clothes.  I sort of snapped.



But it's all okay because I am loving moving towards minimalism.  I cleaned out the little 3 kidlets clothes getting ready for fall and got rid of four garbage bags of stuff.  I am a little ashamed to admit it.

Anyway, back to my decimated closet.  I think I can go further with it because I have 4 white tshirts, 3 black tank tops, 2 black sleeve long tshirts.  And how many of them do you really need? Plus I am thinking that if I have way less clothes, I will keep up with laundry better simply because I will have to if I want any clean clothes.

This lady went down to 30 pieces.



I'm not sure I could do it.  But it is very enticing.  A little hard for someone who lives in a climate with 4 seasons, but maybe I could make a few (very few) additions.

I'm currently still trying to decide what all to part with.  It gets a little tricky and hard to let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment