Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte Is Back

Starbucks brought back the Pumpkin Spice Latte early this year.  Like this past Monday.



The catch is you have to go online and complete some sort of treasure hunt and then you get to buy it before the general population on September 2nd, which is it's actual release date.

To be totally honest, pumpkin spice coffee does not sound all that good to me, and I am staunch about when fall things should be available.  And there is no way I would buy it before September 1st.

And to be even more honest, I have never tried Starbucks pumpkin spice.  I feel like I may have tried a different kind, but I can't quite remember, so apparently it must not have made that much of an impression.

I did find this awesome diy version which I will probably give a go since I don't live close to a Starbucks, and I am fairly cheap.  It looks yummy.



She also got super ambitious and made marshmallows, but that is probably not happening at our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment