Wednesday, July 23, 2014

$2 Nail Polish Beats Chanel

Did you guys see this article by Consumer Reports?  Where the $2 Sinful Color nail polish lasts longer than Chanel's $27 polish?


I actually buy Sinful Color (what a horrible name!), so I have to say that I felt pretty darn good knowing that it came out on top.  Chanel was actually 6th.  Let's see $2 vs. $27.  It's not even a competition!

I will say that a couple of the Sinful polishes actually dried matte, which I am not a fan of, so I recommend quick swiping your nail to see.  But other than that, love them, and they dry fast too, which is a huge plus for me.  I don't have minutes and minutes to wait for my fingers to dry!



2 comments:

  1. I use a top coat on the matte ones. I love SC and the fact that it is $2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a top coat on the matte ones. I love SC and the fact that it is $2.

    ReplyDelete